TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Address: LR 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
We guarantee your satisfaction at all times. All of our products come with 30 day money back guarantee on any faulty goods unless stated. You may request an exchange/refund within 30 days of receipt of the item by contacting us through our website. Then you will be advised with further instructions on how to do so, providing you are returning the goods as “unused as new” in original condition and only then will we issue a replacement.
Before returning the goods you must notify us. If you return any merchandise without prior approval it will be refused and returned back to you. You must return the goods to the address which will be given upon request, and in manner indicated. We will do our best to make the return and exchange process as simple and quick as possible.
The cost of returning the goods back to us on your error when ordering, will be the customers responsibility and not ours. The goods remain the responsibility of the customer until received by LatestSatNav. We will not offer a refund for non faulty discs as it has been known for some customers to update there system and then ask to return the disc, if we do refund £10 will be deducted to cover costs, if the wrong disc is ordered then we will exchange for a charge of £5 to cover costs.
SD - cards, we do not accept returns for SD cards, please make sure what you order correct update for your sat nav. In some cases, you can get a refund for SD card. (if you order wrong SD card and you don't try it in your navigation), one SD card for one navigation, if you try SD card it will be working only in your navigation.
We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 2 business days. International orders are generally received in under 5-9 working days.
If anything on this site is illegal in any way, shape, or form, then we are unaware of it. Neither we know our host will be responsible for it. All backup devices are for personal use and should only be used in a legal way. If you should use these items for illegal purposes, then you are the sole person responsible. You are not allowed to visit this site if you do not agree with any parts of this disclaimer. we provide a service to make the legal backup copy in accordance with the above statement, to those users who do not have the ability or resources to make the backup copy themselves. By using the services provided here, you are stating that you own a legal retail copy of the SOFTWARE in question and that the copy is to be used for personal use only. Furthermore, you agree not to use the services to resell, distribute, rent, lend, or lease the software in question, and that if you cease to own the retail copy(s), you agree to immediately destroy and discard the backup copy.
• You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of any Original software as long as you are the owner of the Original software.
• Abuse of this service will NOT be tolerated.
• The management reserve the right to refuse to provide service in cases of suspected or actual abuse.
• However you MUST DESTROY any backups should you cease to legally own the original retail disk anymore (e.g. selling or giving it away). Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the original disc case/cover as there may be special conditions with regards to making a personal backup.
• Abiding by these conditions should keep you free from trouble while using our service.
THE UK COPYRIGHT, DESIGNS AND PATENTS ACT 1998
This specifically allows the making of back-up copies of software, but only providing it is for lawful use. If there is any doubt over what constitutes a back-up, check your software licence agreement or the software publisher.
IMPORTANT: To purchase these back-up satnav discs you must own the original . These satnav discs are for back-up purposes only. When Purchasing any of these sat nav discs, we therefore assume you have the original in your possession. Our function is strictly to backup your original software to protect it from damage, accidental or otherwise. We provide these back-ups as a service. We will not be held accountable for the buyers use. If you sell your original software, you will destroy the backup of the title. If you imply piracy, then we cannot legally provide a back-up service for you, and we hold no liability for anything you, the buyer will do with the backup, You understand that from purchasing these backups from us, that you are stating to us that you have the original copy of that title, and we will supply it to you on that understanding only. If you imply to us that you do not own the original copy of the satnav disc, then we cannot supply you with the disc, as you have no legal rights to own it.
LEGAL STATEMENT SUMMARY:
1. The services that are provided on this web page is strictly to back up your satnav discs, which you claim to currently own and wish to protect them from damage.
2. These duplications are allowed under British copyright law and you are entitled to this service by law.
3. We provide this as a service. We will not be held accountable for the purchasers' use of our backups.
4. If you sell your original software you agree to destroy the backup.
5. You take full responsibility for your own actions when using these backups and release us from all "liabilities that may arise, expressed, written or implied" , by complying with these regulations it allows us (the service provider) to duplicate and you (as a consumer) to receive the right to use backups.
SECTION 117 OF THE US COPYRIGHT LAWS: 117 - LIMITATIONS ON EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS: COMPUTER PROGRAMS
(A) Making of Additional Copy or Adaptation by Owner of Copy. Not withstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement for the owner of a copy of a computer program to make or authorise the making of another copy or adaptation of that computer program provided:
1. That such a new copy or adaptation is created as an essential step in the utilisation of the computer program in conjunction with a machine and that it is used in no other manner, or
2. That such new copy or adaptation is for archival purposes only and that all archival copies are destroyed in the event that continued possession of the computer program should cease to be rightful.
(B) Lease, Sale, or Other Transfer of Additional Copy or Adaptation. Any exact copies prepared in accordance with the provisions of this section may be leased, sold, or otherwise transferred, along with the copy from which such copies were prepared, only as part of the lease, sale, or other transfer of all rights in the program. Adaptations so prepared may be transferred only with the authorisation of the copyright owner.
(C) Machine Maintenance or Repair. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 106, it is not an infringement for the owner or lessee of a machine to make or authorise the making of a copy of a computer program if such copy is made solely by virtue of the activation of a machine that lawfully contains an authorised copy of the computer program, for purposes only of maintenance or repair of that machine, if
1. Such new copy is used in no other manner and is destroyed immediately after the maintenance or repair is completed; and
2. With respect to any computer program or part thereof that is not necessary for that machine to be activated, such program or part thereof is not accessed or used other than to make such new copy by virtue of the activation of the machine.
(D) Definitions. For purposes of this section
1. The "maintenance" of a machine is the servicing of the machine in order to make it work in accordance with its original specifications and any changes to those specifications authorised for that machine; and
2. The "repair" of a machine is the restoring of the machine to the state of working in accordance with its original specifications and any changes to those specifications authorised for that machine
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO BE AWARE IF THERE LOCAL LAWS MAKE THEM EXEMPT FROM LAWFULLY OWNING A BACKUP COPY OF THEIR RETAIL SOFTWARE. THIS SITE AND ITS OWNERS ARE NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY OF THE COMPANIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee. In addition, customers from the European Union are protected under the EU Distance Selling
We have never known a system to fail an upgrade or damage
any unit using one of these disks. However, if you do
upgrade your Nav Unit you do so at your own risk.
We offer no warranty, liability, Responsibility or offer compensation should anything go wrong.
If a unit does not update it's normally one or more reasons
or a combination the following:
• You did not follow the procedure correctly
• Your unit is not accepting a software update
(it could be defective, some units just wont update)
• Your unit may already be at the latest version and you did not read the Software Explanation correctly
• Your car is a Japanese import
We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.