Latest 2019-20 Sat Nav Disc Update For BMW Business Navigation Map DVD
Upgrade your BMW's navigation system with the Latest 2019-2020 Sat Nav Disc Updates for BMW Road Map Europe Business Navigation DVD, meticulously designed exclusively for Business Navigation.
- Tailored for CCC I-Drive systems, ideally with a square display and 2D Display turn by turn instructions.
- Fits seamlessly in models like BMW 1-series (E81, E82, E87, E88), 3-series (E90, E91, E92, E93), 5-series (E60, E61), 6-series (E63, E64), X5 (E70), and X6 (E71).
- Make sure your software is updated post-May 2005 for optimal functionality.
- DVD 1 - Western Europe: Travel through Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, and more with ease.
- DVD 2 - Eastern Europe: Navigate through countries like Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy, and others efficiently.
- Comes with TMC-function in select countries.
- Also, provides 2D-Display additional to Turn-by-Turn instructions for vehicles from 03/2007.
- Not suitable for hard drive systems (CIC) and I-Drive Professional versions.
Before ordering, ensure the compatibility of your sat nav (navigation) with this software. If you are unsure which sat nav disc you require, do not hesitate to Contact Us. We're here to help you make your travels hassle-free and efficient, making sure you get the most out of your BMW's navigation system!
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Reviewer: Sum Smith UK London
Thank you for latest map update, working for my BMW e90.
Reviewer: Neil Smith Wirral
I ordered the BMW business disc as the original in my wifes' 320i was out of date. It loaded up but when my wife tried to select a destination she got the message no entries available so had to use the old disc. Contacted Brian who suggested cleaning the disc. The solution was much simpler. When selecting the new destination the country of origin on the original disc was Great Britain. Testing the new disc again I selected country and found Great Britain doesn't exist you have to put United Kingdom. Once I did this I could select any new destination. To prove the point I put the original disc back in and because it had United Kingdom you couldn't select a new destination. Problem solved, check the country as the original uses Great Britain and the new uses United Kingdom.